The E.V.R.M. is a portable respiratory monitor with battery backup. This easy to use device utilizes a reliable solid-state pressure sensor to detect respiratory activity. The unit measures and displays the number of breaths per minute a patient takes and sounds an alarm if the time interval between breaths exceeds a preset parameter. Using the front buttons, the breaths per minute, pressure sensitivity as well as the alarm volume can be easily adjusted.
The E.V.R.M. utilizes a unique precision pressure sensor that eliminates the problems associated with conventional thermistor type sensors. Thermistor sensors will lose sensitivity due to moisture in the animal’s breath, thus reducing heat transfer to the sensor making the thermistor unusable in long procedures. The E.V.R.M.’s unique pressure sensing technology overcomes this problem
- Power Supply: Power Adapter Supplied
- Input: 100-240 VAC - 50 / 60hz - 0.2A
- Alternate Power: 9 VDC 500mA minimum current
- Battery: 9V (Not included)
- Rechargeable batteries may be used, however, this device does not charge the batteries.
- The unit may work up to 50 hours on a standard alkaline battery.
- The battery can act as the main power source or as a back up.
Length: 13.3 cm (5 1/4")
Width: 7.8 cm (3 1/16")
Height: 2.89 cm (2 9/64")
Weight: 0.17 kg (0.37 lb)