51110 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
Model 51110 veterinary anesthesia machine is the basic stand model and all other models evolve from it. The 51110 is our most popular anesthesia machine that is a safe, easy to use anesthesia delivery system. A highly maneuverable base with a small footprint, features two easy to lock brakes. The unique absorber pole design provides ultimate flexibility. All functional elements are front facing (controls, gauges, oxygen flush, flowmeter & vaporizer) within easy reach and highly visible. Ships fully assembled.
Warranty: 5 Years
Anesthesia Machine Only (One Oxygen Flowmeter, Absorber, One Gas (Ozygen) and NO Yoke)
With Isoflurane Vaporizer (Save $200 vs purchasing separately)
With Sevoflurane Vaporizer (Save $200 vs purchasing separately)
With Isoflurane AND Sevoflurane Vaporizers (Save $400 vs purchasing separately)
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer
- Air intake valve
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean).
- Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush
- Compact, very mobile
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
For over 40 years, BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines have built a reputation of quality, safety, durability and trust
BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines combines time-tested anesthesia concepts and principles with an easy to use workflow anesthesia platform. Because every hospital is unique, we offer different configurations to the meet needs of our customers. Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA, BICKFORD anesthesia machines deliver an unsurpassed all around performance.