F/Air Scavenger Charcoal Canister (8 Pack Case)
Bickford Omnicon F/AIR - Carbon Filled Anesthetic Waste Gas Canisters (8 Pack Case)
A sensible answer to anesthesia gas problems in the operating room, the F/AIR anesthesia gas filter was specifically designed to remove waste anesthesia gases such as ISOFLURANE, HALOTHANE, ENFLURANE, etc. from the operating room environment.
- Height: 15.24 cm (6 inches)
- Weight of Active Components: 200 grams
- Diameter: 8.255 cm (3 1/4 inches)
- Connector, outside diameter: 2.22 cm (7⁄8 inches) male
- Carbon Tetrachloride Activity, weight increase: .60%
- Halogenated Gas Retentivity: .50 grams
Great Customer Service
- Ready to use
- Minimal storage
- Compact size
- No Maintenance
- Adsorbent Surface Area: 200,000 m3/grams
- Particle Size, Average, U.S. sieve: 6 + 16
- Average Density: 48 grams/cc
- Void Volume: 40%
- Pressure Drop (psi): <0.1
- Average Life: 12-15 hours
- Electrical Properties: Non-conductive
- Warning DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE GASES.
- The steady state percentage increase in weight of adsorbent after air – which has been saturated with carbon tetrachloride at zero degrees C. – is passed through the adsorbent at 25 degrees C.
- The amount of halothane retained prior to breakthrough (breakthrough denoting the appearance of adsorbate in the effluent stream).
You might also like