- Superb quality product manufactured in Loudon, Tennessee USA.
- HEPA Filter forces highly filtered, ultraclean air into the air mattress.
- Extra Long Filter Life: 500 Hours recommended filter replacement.
- Super Easy to Use:Turn on power then select: Fan, Low, Medium, or High Heat. It's that simple.
- Over/Under temperature warnings light and beep if there is a problem with the temperature selected.
- Long 3.96 m (13 ft.) industrial cord.
- Flexible Usage: 7 styles of warming blankets come in 18 configuration and sizes, for every type of specialized need. (Sold Separately)
- Optional Kennel Door Clamp allows the unit to warm up a kennel, to help keep the patient safe and warm during recovery.
- Low to no maintenance costs.
In a human study of elderly patients a circulating-water mattress is as effective as the forced-air warming system for maintaining body temperature. However, a forced-air warming system is superior to a circulating-water mattress in reducing the incidence of post-anesthesia shivering. Source