Drill-Aire Mini with Air High/Low Speed & Air Water Syringe
Engler Drill-Aire High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit
Engler Engineering Corporation is pleased to introduce the Drill-Aire High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit. We have incorporated a state of the art unit with an affordable option for high-speed drilling.
The high speed handpiece is used for drilling, cutting, sectioning, and many other procedures. The low speed is used for polishing to complete the dental prophylaxis.
Made in the USA
We offer the lowest price available for this product!
- 3-Way Air Water Syringe
- Easily connects to a nitrogen Tank (No costly compressor required)
- Wall Mount Design
- Optional Mobile Stand
- Speed Control Foot Pedal
The Drill-Aire High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit comes equipped with:
- HIGH SPEED AIR HANDPIECE: 360,000 RPM variable high speed handpiece
- LOW SPEED AIR HANDPIECE: Up to 20,000 RPM for slow speed control.
- Complete Prophy starter kit
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber Cups
- 3-WAY AIR WATER SYRINGE: Allows the operator the ability to rinse the operative site with a stream of water or mist or dry / blow debris with a stream of air.
- FOOT PEDAL CONTROL: The foot switch is a durable chrome-plated pedal. By pressing harder on the foot switch it will deliver more power to the high speed handpiece controlling the speed easily.
Diamond and Carbide burs (1.6 mm), Compressor, Wall mounted retractable arm, Adjustable stand, 1 gallon water bottle, Nitrogen regulator, Air-regulator, on-line operators manual.
- Control unit dimensions: 22.86 cm X 17.78 cm X 10.16 cm (9" X 7" X 4")
- Shipping Wt: 6.35 kg (14 lbs)
- Net Wt: 3363 kg (8 lbs)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 35.56 cm X 35.56 cm X 35.56 cm (14" X 14" X 14")
Tri-Mate Dental Scaler, Polisher, Electrosurgery Unit
Mini Scale-Aire High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit with Piezo & Fiber Optics
Drill-Aire Mini with Air Highspeed & Air Water Syringe
Scale-Aire High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit with On-Demand Compressor