The high speed and torque of the micromotor is used for cutting, drilling, sectioning, and many other procedures, lower speed for polishing to complete the dental prophylaxis in Veterinary patients.
- 35,000 RPM Micromotor with variable speed, precision balanced for low vibration/low noise. From 200 RPM.
- High Torque
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Straight handpiece, user friendly, autoclavable
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups, autoclavable
- Starter Kit with 10 rubber cups and 10 prophy paste cups
- Foot control or manual operation switch
- Rubber rest handpiece
- Owners manual
- Power supply: 110 or 220 VAC 50/60Hz
- Power cord grounded for safety
- High impact plastic case
- 12.7 cm Wide x 13.5 cm Length x 6.35 High (5" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/2")
- Net weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)
- Shipping weight: 2.1 kg (4.5 lbs)