51110 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
51112 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine (& Vaporizer Bundle)
Model 51112 veterinary anesthesia machine has all the unique features of the basic model 51111 but with more capabilities.
In addition to a D.I.S.S male oxygen connection, the 51112 veterinary anesthesia machine has two custom designed “E” cylinder yoke. This additional feature and superb design provides flexibility, mobility and additional safety. The two yokes are mounted to the back of the aluminum plate and directly connected to a high pressure regulator port. The oxygen tank is easily turned on using a cylinder wrench while it rests against the tank bar. Ships FULLY Assembled.
Save the most money by purchasing a bundle option. The more you buy, the larger discount you receive! (See Description below)
Warranty: 5 Years for Machine, 3 Years for Vaporizers.
Anesthesia Machine Only (Oxygen Flowmeter, Absorber, Two Yokes Oxygen)
With Isoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Isoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (one high 0-5 LPM), DISS Male Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSober Absorber and TWO "E" Tank Oxygen Yoke)
With Sevoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Sevoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (one high 0-5 LPM), DISS Male Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSober Absorber and TWO "E" Tank Oxygen Yoke)
With Isoflurane AND Sevoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Isoflurane AND Sevoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (one high 0-5 LPM), DISS Male Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSober Absorber and TWO "E" Tank Oxygen Yoke)
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer.
- Air intake valve.
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean).
- Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position.
- Two oxygen “E” cylinder yokes
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush.
- Compact, very mobile.
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability.
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
For over 40 years, BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines have built a reputation of quality, safety, durability and trust
BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines combines time-tested anesthesia concepts and principles with an easy to use workflow anesthesia platform. Because every hospital is unique, we offer different configurations to the meet needs of our customers. Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA, BICKFORD anesthesia machines deliver an unsurpassed all around performance.
52111 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine