Warranty: 2 Years (1 Year Standard, 2 Year Optional)
Article: Is an Oxygen Concentrator right for your Veterinary Practice?
- Protective tubing protects against electric shock - The electronic wires and tubing are neatly guarded by protective tubing.
- SMCT "sure cycle" valve is maintenance free.
- Twin Head Compressor for more air flow - The higher stroke sends more airflow through the sieve beds.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security - The M10 is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Highly durable casters withstand rigorous usage
- Integrated Sieve Canister enhances bed life - The integrated canister reduces the number of vulnerable tubing connections.
- High oxygen output meets patients' needs - The Millennium M10 delivers up to 10 liters of oxygen per minute.
Flow Rate: Up to 10 LPM in 1 liter increments l/min
Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%)
Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
Green Light greater than 82%
Yellow Light between 70-82%
Red Light less than 70%
92 +/– 4% @ 8-10 LPM
94 +/– 2% @ 3-7 LPM
92 +/– 4% @ 1-2 LPM
Weight: 53 +/- 0.5 lb
Dimensions: 27" x 19" x 13" in
Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 °F
Operating temperature: 55 to 90 °F
Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing %
Operating pressure: 10 to 30 PSI
One year standard
Optional two years (excludes compressor)
Optional two year compressor
High system pressure
Low system pressure
Low oxygen level (OPI model available on the M10605 model only)
No oxygen flow