Design & Features
- Temperature compensated.
- Output concentration stable during assisted respiration pressure pulses.
- Filler-drain-contents window combined in easy access single unit.
- Large dial with easy to see numbers has “off” lock and calibration indents.
- Dial Rotation: CW to decrease and “off” CCaW for “on” and increase.
- “Off” Position locks to prevent accidental actuation of vaporizer.
- When “Off”, vaporizing chamber is isolated and gas is bypassed to outlet.
- Tamper-proof adjustments – dial seal must be broken for access.
- Sump may be removed for cleaning or wick replacement without disturbing calibration by removing one screw.
- Inlet and Outlet fittings are standard 23mm male & female tapers and are individually replaceable. Other connector options are available upon request.
- Mounting holes in rear are interchangeable with other vaporizers.
Vapomatic™ Performance & Specifications
- Range of gas flow rates: 0.1 to 10 liters/minute.
- Range of ambient temperatures: 60°F to 90°F.
- Range of anesthetic concentration: 0.5% vol.
- Models available for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane.
- Calibration accuracy: ±.1% concentration or ±10% of dial setting at calibration points.
- Liquid capacity (dry): Approximately 200 ml.
- Weight (dry): Approximately 7.5 lb.