Sevoflurane Vapomatic Anesthetic Vaporizer
The Vapomatic™ Vaporizer is manufactured in the USA. It is a top quality, superior performing, agent specific calibrated veterinary vaporizer that will adapt to most anesthesia machines.
Produced with the experience of over 40 years of vaporizer design, testing and servicing of all makes and types of vaporizers. The Vapomatic™ is designed to provide outstanding performance at low flow rates commonly used for veterinary anesthesia.
Warranty: 3 Years
Great Customer Service
Design & Features
- Temperature compensated.
- Output concentration stable during assisted respiration pressure pulses.
- Filler-drain-contents window combined in easy access single unit.
- Large dial with easy to see numbers has “off” lock and calibration indents.
- Dial Rotation: CW to decrease and “off” CCaW for “on” and increase.
- “Off” Position locks to prevent accidental actuation of vaporizer.
- When “Off”, vaporizing chamber is isolated and gas is bypassed to outlet.
- Tamper-proof adjustments – dial seal must be broken for access.
- Sump may be removed for cleaning or wick replacement without disturbing calibration by removing one screw.
- Inlet and Outlet fittings are standard 23mm male & female tapers and are individually replaceable. Other connector options are available upon request.
- Mounting holes in rear are interchangeable with other vaporizers.
Vapomatic™ Performance & Specifications
- Range of gas flow rates: 0.1 to 10 liters/minute.
- Range of ambient temperatures: 60°F to 90°F.
- Range of anesthetic concentration: 0.5% vol.
- Models available for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane.
- Calibration accuracy: ±.1% concentration or ±10% of dial setting at calibration points.
- Liquid capacity (dry): Approximately 200 ml.
- Weight (dry): Approximately 7.5 lb.
You might also like