HTP-1500 Heat Therapy Pump (& Stand)
The Adroit Medical HTP-1500 is the most widely used heat therapy pump in US hospitals and a Top Seller with Veterinarians, Animal Clinics and Research Centers. The HTP-1500’s ergonomic design, ease of use and rugged construction make in the ideal choice for everyday use at busy hospitals and veterinary clinics. The HTP-1500 is the only heat therapy pump that uses tap water!
Pump fits both Adroit Soft-Temp Heating Pads and Maxitherm® Circulator Pads.
HTP-1500 Heat Pump (Pump Only)
HTP-1500 Stand (Stand Only)
HTP-1500 Heat Therapy Pump + Stand Combo
Warranty: 1 Year
Made in the USA!
We offer the lowest price available on every option of this product!
FDA registered, UL audited, CE and ISO Certified 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008
• Highly accurate heat therapy pump
• Set point accuracy: 0.5°F
• Set point range: 75°F(Off) to 107°F
• Flow rate: ≥15 gph
• Reservoir: 50 oz (1,500 ml)
• Cord: 18 AWG, 8 ft. Type SJT / hospital grade
• Voltage: Volts 120, Hz 60, Amps 2, Watts 180
• Approvals: UL 2601, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1 51DF
• Uses tap water
• Mercury free
• Real time display
• 1 Year factory warranty