HTP-1500 Heat Therapy Pump (& Stand)
VetPro Patient Warming Blower System (& Cart)
VetPro is the best and most reliable patient warming system for veterinary or clinical use. The VetPro blower unit is easy to use, well built, quite, and heats up fast. The ideal mount is the optional stand with locking wheels. This blower can also be placed on the floor or table or can also be mounted on an IV Pole. It can warm directly to a kennel or cage with the optional Kennel Connector. Convective Warming Machine.
UL Approved Medical Equipment Standard IEC60601-1, 3rd Edition.
Fits: VetPro blankets
Blower (Blower Only)
Stand (Stand Only)
Blower + Stand Combo
Warranty: 2 Year
Made in the USA!
We offer the lowest price available on every option of this Warming Blower System!
- Superb quality product manufactured in Loudon, Tennessee.
- HEPA Filter forces highly filtered, ultraclean air into the air mattress.
- Extra Long Filter Life: 500 Hours recommended filter replacement.
- Super Easy to Use:Turn on power then select: Fan, Low, Medium, or High Heat. It's that simple.
- Over/Under temperature warnings light and beep if there is a problem with the temperature selected.
- Long 13 ft. industrial cord.
- Flexible Usage: 7 styles of warming blankets come in 18 configuration and sizes, for every type of specialized need. (Sold Separately)
- Optional Kennel Door Clamp allows the unit to warm up a kennel, to help keep the patient safe and warm during recovery.
- Low to no maintenance costs.
In a human study of elderly patients a circulating-water mattress is as effective as the forced-air warming system for maintaining body temperature. However, a forced-air warming system is superior to a circulating-water mattress in reducing the incidence of post-anesthesia shivering. Source