- 3-Way Air Water Syringe
- Easily connects to a nitrogen Tank (No costly compressor required)
- Wall Mount Design
- Optional Mobile Stand
- Speed Control Foot Pedal
The Drill-Aire High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit comes equipped with:
- HIGH SPEED AIR HANDPIECE: 360,000 RPM variable high speed handpiece
- LOW SPEED AIR HANDPIECE: Up to 20,000 RPM for slow speed control.
- Complete Prophy starter kit
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber Cups
- 3-WAY AIR WATER SYRINGE: Allows the operator the ability to rinse the operative site with a stream of water or mist or dry / blow debris with a stream of air.
- FOOT PEDAL CONTROL: The foot switch is a durable chrome-plated pedal. By pressing harder on the foot switch it will deliver more power to the high speed handpiece controlling the speed easily.
Diamond and Carbide burs (1.6 mm), Compressor, Wall mounted retractable arm, Adjustable stand, 1 gallon water bottle, Nitrogen regulator, Air-regulator, on-line operators manual.
- Control unit dimensions: 9” X 7” X 4”
- Shipping Wt: 14 lbs
- Net Wt: 8 lbs
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 14” X 14” X 14