The most widely sold Veterinary Dental Scaler and Polisher in the USA. Low speed, great value.
There are 9 different tips available for the SON-MATE II. Our heat-treated surgical stainless steel tips glide smoothly across the tooth surface while the water flows through the tip directly to the operative site, gently cooling and lubricating the tooth and washing away the dislodged debris.
At the touch of the foot control, the chevron shaped Transducer (stack) instantly surges power to the tip. Even after the foot control is released, the scaler’s delayed cavitation feature disperses any excess water into a fine mist thereby eliminating the annoying “after drip”. The stack remains in the handpiece shell and the tips are interchangeable which is much more economical as you do NOT have to purchase the entire tip/insert combination. Recommended sterilization is steam autoclave or chemiclave.
The high speed and torque of the micromotor is used for cutting, drilling, sectioning, and many other procedures. Lower speed is used for polishing to complete the dental prophylaxis.
- Digital power display
- Microcontroller based digital auto-tuned circuit
- Switching power supply (100-250v)
- Quick connect all accessories
- Micromotor speed control
THE Son-Mate II Comes Equipped With
- Scaler handpiece
- 4 assorted tips
- Water line with filter and quick disconnect
- 35,000-RPM variable speed precision balanced micromotor
- Forward/reverse switch
- Autoclavable prophy angle for use with snap-on rubber cups
- Starter kit with 10-rubber cup and 10 prophy paste cups
- Rubber rest for micromotor
- Transducer (stack) in the handpiece
- Tip wrench –Foot control for scaler and polisher
- Autoclavable straight handpiece
- Instruction manual
- Power supply 110/ 220 VAC 50/ 60 Hz
- Operating Frequency: 17,500-19,000 Hz
- Water input pressure: 30-60 PSI (2-5 bar)
- Dimensions: Width 7 ½ x Depth 9 ½ x Height 3 ¼
- Net Weight: 9 ¾ lbs
- Shipping weight: 11 lbs