- Gold standard optical and mechanical coagulation methods
- 20µl whole blood or plasma with immediate test results
- Simple operation and maintenance free
- Provides for 5 different test parameters
- Provides canine, feline, and equine reference range
- Large capacity storage: up to 300 sample results
- Reagents stored at room temperature and are valid for 18 months
- Automatic calibration
- Prothrombin Time (Pt)
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPtt)
- Thrombin Time (TT)
- Fibrinogen (FIB)
- Activated Clotting Time (ACT)
Don't get stuck with the FREE diagnostic equipment, just sign a contract, and purchase our supplies for a few years trick. Their slick salespeople talk you into using their company by giving you the machine for free, and you sign a 4 - 7 year contract to purchase their supplies at a much higher price. You get stuck with significant penalties and they continue to raise your test prices every year, you can do nothing about it. You not only get lower quality equipment, but you end up paying significantly more over the contract and have to deal with the stress of being in that demanding contract.
MicroVet Diagnostics is currently the ONLY Veterinary Diagnostics machine provider that does not offer contracts. You just purchase our machines outright, then get low prices on all your testing supplies for the life of that machine. Yes you pay the higher price up front by buying your machine, but for that one time initial investment you end up with: Higher quality equipment that's easier to use, good customer service, freedom from contracts, and have lower operating costs during the life of that machine. Just ask, and we can show you the math. It just makes sense to use MicroVet Diagnostics for your testing equipment instead of getting stuck in a demanding, overpriced contract.