- Fully automated, Random-access, Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- Throughput of 180 photometric tests/hour
- Primary tube sampling with option of sample cup
- Onboard cooling for reagents
- Probe with pre-heating facility
- Dedicated mixer with variable speed
- Built-in bar code reader for samples and reagents
- Re-usable cuvettes
- Probe with vertical obstruction detection and liquid level sensing
- Multiple calculation modes such as linear, non-linear, multi-point etc.
- Extensive QC program Levy-Jennings curve and QC rules
- Real time monitoring of reaction curve
- Auto dilution and auto rerun
- Flexibility for STAT samples
- Large open test menu: routine chemistry, special chemistry, and Immunoturbidimetric test
- Lamp saving function enhances lamp life
- Unlimited test parameters, calculation items, profiles, and results storage
- Windows operating mode with intuitive user interface
- Direct patient reportable format and printout with user defined options
- 27” Wide x 18” Deep x 12” High (closed
- Weight 143 lbs
Don't get stuck with the FREE diagnostic equipment, just sign a contract, and purchase our supplies for a few years trick. Their slick salespeople talk you into using their company by giving you the machine for free, and you sign a 4 - 7 year contract to purchase their supplies at a much higher price. You get stuck with significant penalties and they continue to raise your test prices every year, you can do nothing about it. You not only get lower quality equipment, but you end up paying significantly more over the contract and have to deal with the stress of being in that demanding contract.
MicroVet Diagnostics is currently the ONLY Veterinary Diagnostics machine provider that does not offer contracts. You just purchase our machines outright, then get low prices on all your testing supplies for the life of that machine. Yes you pay the higher price up front by buying your machine, but for that one time initial investment you end up with: Higher quality equipment that's easier to use, good customer service, freedom from contracts, and have lower operating costs during the life of that machine. Just ask, and we can show you the math. It just makes sense to use MicroVet Diagnostics for your testing equipment instead of getting stuck in a demanding, overpriced contract.