Tri-Mate Dental Scaler, Polisher, Electrosurgery Unit
Electro-Son - Touchscreen Electrosurgery Unit
The Electro-Son Touchscreen Electrosurgery Unit is a high quality machine that is user friendly, heavy duty, and made in the USA. It has 8 built in presets and offers both Monopolar and Bipolar high frequencies.
- Intuitive Touch Screen
- Operating Power: ~ 140 watts nominal
Included: 1 monopolar autoclavable handpiece, 1 monopolar disposable handpiece, and 6 Electrosurge tips.
Made in the USA!
We offer the lowest price available for this product!
Warranty: 1 Year
- Autoclavable handpiece, cord, connector, tips, and forceps.
- Easy to use Touch screen display. Simply select the function and all the parameters adjust automatically. It is ready for operation immediately after instrument connection.
- The advanced touch screen display is a high definition, 65,536 color, 4.3” TFT, and LED backlight.
- Once a preset function is selected, the unit automatically saves and controls power levels within range for that function.
- Several cutting levels, white coagulation, spray coagulation, several blend levels, and fulguration activation for all blend and spray coagulation levels.
- Monopolar & Bipolar high frequency generator.
- Unlike monopolar, the bipolar output provides most of its power at lower impedance and power drops sharply as impedance is increased.
- Variable crest factor depending on function.
- The Electro - Son has eight built in presets. Power and blend levels may be adjusted manually.
- Isolated and capacitive coupled design directs current return to the generator significantly reducing risks of alternate site burns.
- Input voltage can be between 90-264 VAC while frequency may be 47-63 Hz; 440 Hz
- This unit will operate under variable power conditions while power output is constant.
- High power density, power efficient, over 100 Watt switching power supply delivers ample power.
- Durable, powder coated, solid aluminum chassis.
- Longer operating time thanks to an efficient circuit and a cooling system.
- Visual operating alarm with variable volume and on - screen tone control audible indicator.
- Touch screen brightness control.
- Hospital grade power cord.
- Easily removable accessories thanks to quick disconnects for foot switch, power cord, electrosurgery handpiece, indifferent plate, and bipolar handpiece.
- Fast and always ready, just plug in, select the desired function and operate. No warm up time needed.
- Solid-state technology.
- Superior Engler service and warranty.
- Military grade cables.
- Power: ~140 watts nominal
- Duty Cycle: 30 seconds on / 30 seconds off
- Crest factor: 1.37 – 10 depending on function
- Operating frequency (Hz): .72 - 1.4 MHz auto - tuned
- Monopolar voltage Vpk-pk: 300 - 2200
- Bipolar voltage Vpk-pk: 150 - 1300
- Touch screen display: 65,536 colors, 4.3” TFT, and LED backlight
- CUT HI: pure cutting, maximum power
- CUT MED: pure cutting, medium power
- CUT LOW: pure cutting, low power
- COAG WHITE: White coagulation, desiccation (very low power, low crest factor, 100% duty cycle)
- BLEND 1: least coagulation / most cutting
- BLEND 2: more coagulation / medium cutting
- BLEND 3: most coagulation / least cutting
- COAG SPRAY: Maximum homeostasis (high crest factor, maximum power, minimum duty cycle)
- FULGURATION ON (BLEND 1, BLEND 2, BLEND 3, COAG SPRAY): highly damped waveform, The current is spread over the tissue area larger than the tip of electrode.
- FULGURATION OFF (BLEND 1, BLEND 2, BLEND 3, COAG SPRAY): simulated spark gap, deeper penetration
- Amplitude: 10% to 100% cut Blend Ratio 10% - 100%
- 10% = Min. cut, max. coagulation. 100% = Pure cut
- Pure Cut waveform is continuous, unmodulated, and undamped
- Coagulation Spray waveform current is interrupted, modulated, and can be damped
- POWER: 1-100, 100% maximum power
- BLEND: 10-100 10 = MAXIMUM COAGUALATION. 100 = MAXIMUM CUTTING
Length: 10" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 6" (15.24cm)
Height: 6" (15.24cm)
Weight: 10 lbs., (4.5 Kg.)
Shipping weight, 12 lbs. (5.5 Kg.)
Accessories include Forceps, handpiece, an assortment of tips and indifferent plate.
* Engler Engineering reserves the right to select the tips included with the unit. Accessories, colors and other hardware may change without notice. If in question, please contact us.