Elite Operating Table Base Features
- Adjustable floor levelers on all four corners help ensure table is steady. Order optional casters for mobility.
- Pump-action foot pedals operate the hydraulic lift to let you easily raise and lower the table top.
- Column locking handle releases table top to be raised, lowered or rotated 360 degrees.
- Manual dual-tilt mechanism is made entirely of stainless steel for durability.
- Positive locking handle ensures table top stays at the desired angle.
- Weighted stainless steel base provides superior stability.
- Flat base may also be used as a footrest.
Durable, stainless steel manual tilt mechanism with quick lock/release handle lets you change the table top angle from horizontal to almost vertical and rotate it 360 degrees to meet your needs.
The uniquely designed rigid stainless steel top has a slightly raised center to direct fluids to a trough at the outer edge of the table top surface. The trough then channels fluids to the drain/collection hole at one end to allow fluids to drain away from your operating site.
For comfort and safety, all our flat operating table tops have smooth, rounded corners and a satin finish that is easy on the eyes even with bright operating lighting. Stainless steel top is flanged down and hemmed to eliminate any sharp edges. Our operating table tops also feature our access-a-rail tie-down system to help you keep animals safely positioned during surgical procedures.
Elite Hydraulic Operating Table Base
Select the Elite Base for an adjustable height table with a manual tilting top. Convenient pump-action foot pedals activate the hydraulic lifting mechanism to smoothly raise and lower the table. Table top also may be rotated a full 360 degrees. Mounting bracket/tilt mechanism is made entirely of stainless steel for unsurpassed strength and durability. Table top may be locked in any position from horizontal to near vertical.
Heated Operating Table Tops (Option)
Both our Flat or V-style operating table tops are available in a heated style to help your patients maintain a constant body temperature during procedures. Continuous, even heat is distributed over the table top surface for greater animal comfort. The temperature you select is shown in the LCD display, and an indicator light shows when the temperature is reached. Control unit is mounted conveniently under the top edge of the operating table. Requires 120V AC power.