Elite Hydraulic Base V-Top Operating Table
The elite table is the one to choose when your needs require different table heights for different procedures or surgeons. Convenient pump-action foot pedals let you change the table height quickly and easily. Locking handle ensures the table stays at the desired height. Select with or without heat.
Available in either a 46" (116.84cm) wide or 58" (147.32cm) wide and have a fixed table height of 38.00" (96.52cm) from the floor.
Suburban Surgical Stainless Steel products come with a lifetime guarantee!
Made in the USA!
We offer the lowest online price for this product!
Elite Operating Table Base Features
- Adjustable floor levelers on all four corners help ensure table is steady. Order optional casters for mobility.
- Pump-action foot pedals operate the hydraulic lift to let you easily raise and lower the table top.
- Column locking handle releases table top to be raised, lowered or rotated 360 degrees.
- Manual dual-tilt mechanism is made entirely of stainless steel for durability.
- Positive locking handle ensures table top stays at the desired angle.
- Weighted stainless steel base provides superior stability.
- Flat base may also be used as a footrest.
Locking/release knobs on both table leaves are located at each end of the table for convenience. Satin finish is easy on the eyes even with bright operating lighting. Drain trough under the center of table directs fluids to a drain/collection hole to keep the operating site clear. Table top leaves can be removed to allow you to remove the drain trough for cleaning.
Our table tops also feature our access-a-rail tie-down system to help you keep animals safely positioned during surgical procedures.
Elite Hydraulic Operating Table Base
Select the Elite Base for an adjustable height table with a manual tilting top. Convenient pump-action foot pedals activate the hydraulic lifting mechanism to smoothly raise and lower the table. Table top also may be rotated a full 360 degrees. Mounting bracket/tilt mechanism is made entirely of stainless steel for unsurpassed strength and durability. Table top may be locked in any position from horizontal to near vertical.
Heated Operating Table Tops (Option)
Both our Flat or V-style operating table tops are available in a heated style to help your patients maintain a constant body temperature during procedures. Continuous, even heat is distributed over the table top surface for greater animal comfort. The temperature you select is shown in the LCD display, and an indicator light shows when the temperature is reached. Control unit is mounted conveniently under the top edge of the operating table. Requires 120V AC power.