Made in the USA!
We offer the lowest online price for this product!
Suburban Surgical Stainless Steel products come with a lifetime guarantee!
Regal Operating Table Base Features
- Adjustable floor levelers on all four corners help ensure table is steady. Order optional casters for mobility.
- Convenient foot switch can be used on either side of the table to easily raise, lower and tilt the table top.
- Heavy-duty 120V AC electrical outlet is built into right side of base.
- Stainless steel covered column houses electric lift and tilt mechanisms.
- Electric tilt mechanism is operated by convenient foot pedals.
- Weighted stainless steel base provides superior stability.
- Flat base may also be used as a footrest.
Locking/release knobs on both table leaves are located at each end of the table for convenience. Satin finish is easy on the eyes even with bright operating lighting. Drain trough under the center of table directs fluids to a drain/collection hole to keep the operating site clear. Table top leaves can be removed to allow you to remove the drain trough for cleaning.
Our table tops also feature our access-a-rail tie-down system to help you keep animals safely positioned during surgical procedures.
Regal Operating Table Base
The electric height adjustment and electric tilting mechanism on our Regal Base give you greater positioning convenience. Electrically operated pedals activate the screw lifting mechanism to smoothly raise and lower the table and tilt and lock the table top at any angle from horizontal to near vertical. Mounting bracket/tilt mechanism is made of stainless steel for unsurpassed strength and durability. For added convenience, a heavy-duty 120V AC electrical outlet is built into base to power surgical accessories during procedures or provide power for a heated operating table top.
Heated Operating Table Tops (Option)
Both our Flat or V-style operating table tops are available in a heated style to help your patients maintain a constant body temperature during procedures. Continuous, even heat is distributed over the table top surface for greater animal comfort. The temperature you select is shown in the LCD display, and an indicator light shows when the temperature is reached. Control unit is mounted conveniently under the top edge of the operating table. Requires 120V AC power.