- Helps prevent hypothermia
- Cost-effective and ultra light weight
- Standard of care: wide-spread growing use at veterinary centers and learning institutions across the country
- Professional Appearance
- Shock and trauma patients
- Pre and post operative/anesthesia/dentistry
- Cold Office Environments
Prewarming of patients before anesthesia induction and surgery prep is known as ‘banking heat’. Most veterinary procedures requiring anesthesia are under for 45 minutes. These heat reflective leggings are designed to promote normothermia and help prevent hypothermia using the patient’s own body heat. Of course you can also apply a warming blanket to increase the heat if needed.