Our stainless steel, tips glide smoothly across the tooth surface. The water flows internally through the tip directly to the operative site, gently cooling and lubricating the tooth, washing away the dislodged debris.
At the touch of the foot control, the chevron shaped ultrasonic insert surges power to the tip instantly without stalling. The scaler’s delayed cavitation feature disperses the excess water into a fine mist even after the foot control is released thereby eliminating the annoying “after drip”. Recommended sterilization for the ultrasonic inserts are autoclave or chemiclave.
The high speed handpiece is used for cutting, drilling, sectioning, and many other procedures. The low speed is used for polishing to complete the dental prophylaxis.
The SCALE-AIRE MINI High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit comes equipped with:
- 25 KHz scaler handpiece
- 2, 25 KHz ultrasonic inserts
- Same foot switch controls for all handpieces
- Digital auto-tuned circuitry
- 100-240 VAC universal input switching power supply.
- 360,000 RPM variable speed handpiece
- Up to 20,000 RPM low speed handpiece
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber Cups
- 1:1 Autoclavable Straight handpiece
- Instruction Manual
- 3-Way Air Water Syringe
- Easily connects to a nitrogen Tank (No costly compressor required)
- Wall Mount Design
- Optional Mobile Stand
- Speed Control Foot Pedal
Optional polisher Accessories
Reduction handpiece (E-Type) Friction Grip and Latch type Contra angles for Straight handpiece, Diamond and Carbide burs (1.6 mm), Diamond cutting disc with mandrel (2.35 mm)
- Control unit dimensions: 9” X 7” X 4”
- Shipping Wt :14 lbs
- Net Wt: 8 lbs
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 14” X 14” X 14”