- Helps prevent hypothermia
- Cost-effective and ultra light weight
- Standard of care: wide-spread growing use at veterinary centers and learning institutions across the country
- Professional Appearance
- Shock and trauma patients
- Pre and post operative/anesthesia/dentistry
- Cold Office Environments
Pre-warming of patients before anesthesia induction and surgery prep is known as ‘banking heat’. Most veterinary procedures requiring anesthesia are under for 45 minutes. These heat reflective animal wraps are designed to promote normothermia and help prevent hypothermia using the patient’s own body heat.
We have many clinics and hospitals that wrap their patients in these heat reflective animal wraps during recovery, and then send these home with the patient since they are fairly inexpensive. These are prefect, since you can't send your circulator or warming blanket home with the patient. The pet/animal can stay warm longer during recovery, and your clinic looks more professional in the process.