The most popular stretcher in the Veterinary field. Lowest cost, lightweight, radioluscent, impervious to tears.
- VETMAX is the original inventor, designer, and tester of this product.
- Manufactured by Dynax/Engler Engineering Corp.
#1 Stretcher sold throughout the World (Over 18,000)
Made in the USA!
The Dynax Stretcher is designed to aid the veterinarian and staff in lifting and transporting the immobile patient from a vehicle and throughout the clinic or hospital while reducing the risk of stress and low back pain.
The shape of the frame allows for hand access under the stretcher thereby providing a means of gripping the stretcher without looking downward. Proper posture can transfer the weight to the legs so that the back is erect at the time of the lift, thus avoiding trauma.
The “hand access” feature allows the individual to grip the stretcher while holding ones back erect.
- Unique “3-D design” (48” X 24” X 3”)
- Easy hand access under the stretcher for easy lifting
- Light weight at 4 lbs. supports 200 lbs.
- Velcro® straps secure patient to stretcher