Digital Water Circulator Pump
Hypothermia is a constant risk for the small veterinary surgical patient. Approximately 60 to 70% of surgery patients become hypothermic.
Various veterinary medical studies have proven that maintaining warmth during and after surgery can markedly improve clinical outcomes.
The Water Circulator Digital Warming Pump places a comfortable vinyl blanket under the patient. Warm water is circulated throughout this blanket by an electrical digital pump.
- Warming and cooling circulating water
- 3 pad sizes S, M & L (sold separately)
- Attaches to CSZ & other brand circulator pads
- Prevents hypothermia / hyperthermia
- Temperature up/down (46F-110F)
- Displays Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Digital display shows current temperature
- Maintain optimum patient temperature
- Surgery, post – surgery, recovery
- Sight glass for easy viewing of water level
- Fully digital with remote control
- Easy water fill
- Tube drain tool included
- Easy to use
- 1 year warranty