51110 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
51111 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine (& Vaporizer Bundle)
Model 51111 veterinary anesthesia machine has all the unique features of the basic model 51110 but with even more capabilities.
In addition to a D.I.S.S male oxygen connection, the 51111 veterinary anesthesia machine has one custom designed “E” cylinder yoke. This additional feature and superb design provides flexibility, mobility and additional safety. The yoke is mounted to the back of the aluminum plate and directly connected to a high pressure regulator port. The oxygen tank is easily turned on using a cylinder wrench while it rests against the tank bar.
Save the most money by purchasing a bundle option.
Warranty: 5 Years for Machine, 3 Years for Vaporizers.
Anesthesia Machine Only (One Oxygen Flowmeter, Absorber, One Gas (O2), One Yoke)
With Isoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Isoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (0-5 LPM), DISS Male Oxygen Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSorber Absorber, Two "E" Tank Oxygen Yokes)
With Sevoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Sevoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (0-5 LPM), DISS Male Oxygen Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSorber Absorber, Two "E" Tank Oxygen Yokes)
With Isoflurane AND Sevoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Isoflurane AND Sevoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (0-5 LPM), DISS Male Oxygen Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSorber Absorber, Two "E" Tank Oxygen Yokes)
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer
- Air intake valve
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean).
- Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position.
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush
- Compact, very mobile
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system.
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
For over 40 years, BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines have built a reputation of quality, safety, durability and trust
BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines combines time-tested anesthesia concepts and principles with an easy to use workflow anesthesia platform. Because every hospital is unique, we offer different configurations to the meet needs of our customers. Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA, BICKFORD anesthesia machines deliver an unsurpassed all around performance.
52111 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine