SRV411i Small Animal Floor Scale
The SRV411i scale is a sleek, innovative scale that provides years of reliable service and accurate weight data. Designed to be low profile and durable, this scale is ideal for small to medium size animals where space is a premium, yet a weighing solution is needed.
The scale's large 58.42 cm x 38.1 cm (23" x 15") platform can be easily moved throughout a facility. The aluminum casting makes it possible for owners to tare their own weight while holding their pet to achieve an accurate weight.
The scale is coated with a durable non-slip polyurea coating to reduce the fear animals often have with scales. Optionally, the scale can be remotely operated using the SR Scales app on your phone or tablet, if you select a scale with the Bluetooth option (BT).
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Bluetooth module required for use with SR Scales’ App (must be factory installed - BT). Scale comes Standard with a Built-In Readout.
- Solid Cast Aluminum Construction - Durable, stable, and easy to clean.
- Low Profile design - Easy and safe access to weighing surface.
- Contoured base - Unique, beveled edges slope upwards to scale platform. The entire top of the scale, including the beveled edges, are part of the weighing surface.
- Memory Recall - Automatically stores the last stable weight.
- Wall Mounted Display - Ensures height flexibility and proper placement of easy-to-use large digital readout.
- Serial EHR/EMR ready - Data output can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Reco
- Max Weight: 500 Lbs / 227 Kgs
- Display Type: 1" digit LCD
- Display Resolution: .1 Lb / .1 Kg
- Button Functions: Zero/Weigh, Units, Hold/Recall
- Display Units: Pounds / Kilograms
- Hold: Can be pressed manually. Additionally a stable weight is automatically stored in memory once stable. Press RECALL to retrieve.
- Power: AC wall power supply (UL recognized) Scale will stay on and ready for use.
- Scale Weight: Scale weighs only 14 Lbs. and has a integrated handle for easy lifting.
- Serial Data Output: 9-pin serial data output can be used to send weight data EHR/EMR through send / get commands.