Bickford Omnicon F/AIR - Carbon Filled Anesthetic Waste Gas Canisters (8 Pack Case)
A sensible answer to anesthesia gas problems in the operating room, the F/AIR anesthesia gas filter was specifically designed to remove waste anesthesia gases such as ISOFLURANE, HALOTHANE, ENFLURANE, etc. from the operating room environment.
- Height: 1.524 cm (.6 inches)
- Weight of Active Components: .200 grams
- Diameter: 0.8255 cm (.3 1/4 inches)
- Connector, outside diameter: 2.22 cm (.7⁄8 inches) male
- Carbon Tetrachloride Activity, weight increase: .60%
- Halogenated Gas Retentivity: .50 grams