Hypothermia is a constant risk for the small veterinary surgical patient. Approximately 60 to 70% of surgery patients become hypothermic.
Various veterinary medical studies have proven that maintaining warmth during and after surgery can markedly improve clinical outcomes.
The Micro-Temp® system places a comfortable vinyl blanket under the patient. Warm water is circulated throughout this blanket by an electrical pump. The Micro-Temp pump maintains your selection of temperatures (86°-107°) within 1.5°F.
- Audible alarm: low water, tilt, open sensor and high temperature
- Dual thermostats for safety
- Self-calibrating microprocessor
- 30 oz. water reservoir
- Self-sealing connectors, no water leakage
- Select temperature in 1 °C increments
- Includes 9 feet of connecting hose
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions: 9.8” W x 8.2” D x 9.1” H (24.9cm x 20.8cm x 23.1cm)
- Weight: 9 lbs. (4.1kg)
- Water Temperature Range: 20°C – 42°C (68°F – 107.6°F)
- Flow Rate: 18 gph (68 lph)
- Heater: 150 Watts