Engler EZ-Breathe (EZB) Ventilator
Was designed to be the simplest anesthesia ventilator available to veterinarians today.
- The EZB is a very cost effective way to ventilate a veterinary patient
- Simple to set up in less than 5 minutes, easy to operate
- Compact design, takes up almost no space, weighs only 2 lbs
- Ventilates patients from 1kg to 120kg (2lbs to 264lbs)
- Fill & Hold button
- Electronic and mechanical pop-off for added safety
- No inconvenient or cumbersome accessories
- Easy to wean patients off after surgery
- Designed and proudly made in the USA
This is one of the lowest priced Ventilators you can buy, and we offer the lowest price on this product, making it the best value! Top seller!
The EZ-Breathe (EZB) was designed to be the simplest anesthesia ventilator available to veterinarians today. Unlike other ventilators that demand both the space in your operating room and the attention of your technicians, EZB becomes just one more part of your routine surgical procedure. It fits comfortably into any operating room size / protocol and is designed to be permanently attached to your anesthesia machine ready to be used at the push of a button. For patients not requiring mechanical ventilation, the EZB functions as a reservoir bag so it never needs to be removed from your anesthesia machine.
The EZB is very easy to set up and run. Just connect the EZB to your anesthesia machine, set the Inspiratory Rate, Breaths Per Minute, and Peak Inspiratory Pressure. Adjust your vaporizer, press a button and EZB will begin ventilating and delivering anesthesia to your patient.
Ventilation Mode: Pressure Limited*
Minimum Patient Weight: 1 kg
Maximum Patient Weight: 120 Kg
Drive Gas: O2, N, or Clean Dry (Compressed) Air
Drive Gas Pressure: 50 psi @ 4.6 scfm at maximum flow
Breaths per minute: 5-25 BPM
Peak Inspiratory Pressure: 8-25 cm Water
Flow Rate - Standard Mode: 6-85 LPM
Flow Rate - Large Dog Mode: 75-130 LPM
I:E Ratio: 1:2 Fixed
PEEP: 3 cm Water (approx.)
Power Requirement: 110-240 VAC, 6 watts max
1L, 2L, & 3L compression bags included
Weight: 2 Lbs
Size of Main Body: 4.33” Diameter x 3.75" High
Overall Height: 8.5
Shipping Dimensions: 15” X 13” X 7”
Shipping Weight 6 Lbs
A.M. Bickford 51112 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
This Anesthesia Machine has all the unique features of the basic model 51111 but with more capabilities. Top seller for A.M. Bickford
In addition to a D.I.S.S male oxygen connection, the 51112 veterinary anesthesia machine has two custom designed “E” cylinder yoke. This additional feature and superb design provides flexibility, mobility and additional safety. The two yokes are mounted to the back of the aluminum plate and directly connected to a high pressure regulator port. The oxygen tank is easily turned on using a cylinder wrench while it rests against the tank bar. Ships FULLY Assembled.
Warranty: 5 Years for Machine, 3 Years for Vaporizers.
- Anesthesia Machine Only (Oxygen Flowmeter, Absorber, Two Yokes Oxygen)
- With Isoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Isoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (one high 0-5 LPM), DISS Male Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSober Absorber and TWO "E" Tank Oxygen Yoke)
- With Sevoflurane Vaporizer Bundle (Sevoflurane Vaporizer, One Oxygen Flowmeter (one high 0-5 LPM), DISS Male Connection, Flush Valve, SuperSober Absorber and TWO "E" Tank Oxygen Yoke)
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer.
- Air intake valve.
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean). <li">Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position.
- Two oxygen “E” cylinder yokes
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush.
- Compact, very mobile.
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability.
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
For over 40 years, BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines have built a reputation of quality, safety, durability and trust
BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines combines time-tested anesthesia concepts and principles with an easy to use workflow anesthesia platform. Because every hospital is unique, we offer different configurations to the meet needs of our customers. Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA, BICKFORD anesthesia machines deliver an unsurpassed all around performance.